Friday, October 13, 2006

SmartNephew

The other day my Sister and Bil took my nephews for hayride like everyother parent since the fall season has started its one happening thing in the east coast. At the entrance , they said children below 5 need not buy tickets. My elder nephew went in first and said he is 51/2 and a ticket was bought for him. My Bil told to the lady at the counter that the second was just 2 yr old and this little guy corrects his dad and tells " No dad am 5". When the lady asked him again he answers confidently and with a lot of attitude "Dad am actually 5 and not 2" . Being a 2 1/2 yr old he speaks too clearly so no one actually believed my Bil in the queue so not only he ended up buying the ticket but also was made to look like a fool by his little one. When my sister came back and told us we all had a hearty laugh ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home