Friday, October 13, 2006

Chicken Lollipop

This recipe is from my Sister-in-law's and she is the Guru at it. The entire family loves to eat these chicken lollipops when she makes it. Just like we see in hindi movies they have a family song this lollipop is a family dish in my husband's house whenever we all meet. No one ever gets bored of eating this and my niece is practically growing up hogging the chicken lollipop right from the kitchen when her mom is cooking. My little nephew who cant chew the chicken loves the peel and would happily eat the peel.

Grind 2 bunches of corriander leaves , green chillis as per taste , 1 big piece ginger, 8-9 garlic cloves , 1-2 eggs depending upon its size, 1/2 lemon juice. Donot add water as the egg takes care of it.
1:2 is the ratio of maida (flour) and corn flour. Mix the flour , orange color, with the ground mixture, salt to taste. Marignate the chicken drumsticks in this mixture and refrigerate it for half an hour .

Deep fry the chicken lollipop in the heated oil and serve hot with chilli sauce.


I had cooked it recently for my sister's family and they loved it. Hopefully we will soon visit my SIL and enjoy these lollipops from the very own Guru's hands .... my mouth has already started watering !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home